We are open and delivering worldwide! Safe, Hygienic & Timely!
Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
Charming Printed Tussar Silk Sarees
Tussar silk sarees are the most popular types of sarees in India. Tussar silk is well known for its rich texture and royal appeal. These traditional sarees are made of pure silk and are mostly produced in West Bengal. While plain silk sarees are timeless, printed Tussar silk sarees have become quite popular recently for their charming appeal.
Tussar printed sarees come in a wide range of colours and prints. Nalli houses an exquisite collection of sarees— from tussar sarees to paithani sarees. Shop from a wide collection of printed tussar silk sarees with traditional and modern prints.
Types of Printed Tussar Silk Sarees
Whether you like classic styles or prefer a modern touch to your saree, there is a printed tussar silk saree to suit everyone’s taste. Listed below are some of the popular types of printed tussar silk sarees:
Tussar silk sarees with plain body and printed border are perfect for those who prefer minimal prints. These sarees are simple yet chic. They are perfect for day-wear and work. For an alluring look, opt for a beige tussar silk saree with a border print and style it with a pearl necklace.
Tussar silk sarees with a printed body and border is perfect for special occasions. Choose from floral print, paisley print, abstract print, and more. Printed sarees look best when paired with a plain or self-design blouse in the same colour. Black saree with gold or metallic print on the body makes for the perfect evening-wear sarees.
Tips on Styling Tussar Printed Sarees
Styling your saree the right way can completely transform your look. Here are some saree styling tips and tricks:
- If you want to look taller and slimmer in sarees, opt for plain tussar silk and chiffon sarees. Open-pallu draping style also makes you look slimmer.
- Always wear your footwear before draping a saree. This will help you drape the saree perfectly.
- Ensure your blouse fits you perfectly. An ill-fitted blouse can make you look drab instead of elegant.
- Dry clean silk sarees instead of washing them by hand.
- Break the monotony of a plain saree with a printed blouse or a blouse in contrasting colour.
- For summer, opt for lightweight cotton or Orissa silk saree in light or pastel colours.
- When wearing a blouse with rich work or heavy embellishments, opt for small necklaces or chokers.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on silk sarees as it can stain the saree.
- Accessorise your saree with the right handbag. Avoid big totes or handbags and opt for clutches or potlis.
- Choose the right underskirt for your saree. Your underskirt should always be the same colour as the saree.
- Refold your silk sarees every few months to avoid tears.
- For a modern look, wear your silk sarees with a halter neck or spaghetti strap blouse.
Buy Printed Tussar Silk Sarees Online
Nalli brings to you an exclusive collection of printed tussar silk sarees. Every saree at Nalli is crafted with great care and is unique. Nalli is the best place to shop for sarees if you want to add one-of-a-kind sarees to your collection.
Printed Tussar Price List