Delivery and Shipping Policy
- Customers are requested to provide accurate, complete and valid address and pin code at the time of creating an account in order to avoid any delays, as we would not be liable if any incorrect address is provided and no refunds may be claimed by the buyer for any delay in delivery of the Products, which was caused due to reasons beyond our control.
- Please note that billing Address refers to the address where a customer receives credit card bills and shipping address refers to the address where the order has to be delivered. You cannot change the shipping address once the order is placed.
- Once the order is placed, you can track the order status on our website, and in case of any queries relating to the order, our customer care service is available on all the weekdays between 9.30am to 6.30 pm IST. Or you can email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the product is dispatched by us, you will receive the tracking code, with which you can track the status of your purchased product.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- We disclaim our liability in case of any delay in the delivery due to unforeseen events or wrong delivery address provided by the buyers.
|Delivery Area||Estimated time taken for dispatch||Estimated time taken for delivery|
|In India||1-2 business days||2-4 business days|
|Outside India||1-2 business days||5-7 business days|
In case of any queries related to shipping and delivery, we advise you to call us at +91 80 4612 6201 (Mon – Fri9.30am to 6.30 pm IST) or email your query to email@example.com.