Cancellation, Refund and Return Policy
All the products sold and delivered to the customer shall be subject to below terms and conditions of the policy.
As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation request and the order has not been processed, we may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Buyer within a reasonable period of time. However we will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed by us nor will the customer be entitled to any refund.
For claiming the return/refund/exchange, the customer has to comply with the following conditions –
- In case of online purchases, all the returns should be sent to Nalli Corporate Office, Bangalore, India. However, exchange of product can be done at any of our stores in India.
- To return an unused defective/ damaged product, an intimation of the same must be made to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by call to +91 72591 66916 (Mon - Fri 9:30 am to 6:30 pm IST) within 3 days from the receipt of the product, and the product must be returned to us within 7 days from the product receipt date although the product might reach us anytime. Further on receipt of the returned product we would confirm if the same was shipped within 7 days from date of delivery.
- If you are sending us an email, it should contain comprehensive details of the defects/complaints of the order/package delivered to you along with the photographs showing defect.
- Please note that Nalli shall examine the returned products for all such defects/variations, on the basis of the customers' e-mails.
- The product should be return through our courier partner FedEx Corporation only. If customer is using any other service provider, they are not entitled to any refund.
- The products returned should be in original condition, unwashed, unused, should have original tags/labels in place and folds intact and returned along with the box in which the product was delivered and return product should be packed properly to avoid further damage.
- In case the product tag is removed/ damaged, return and exchange policy will not be applicable for the same and no refund will be initiated in such cases.
- Please do not send back any item without consulting with us.
- Please note we do not commit any return/ refund/ exchange in cases of weaving artifacts such as weft direction faults, loose weft, warp streaks, tight or slack pick, tails out, etc.
- For all cases of returns the customer will bear the shipping charges along with custom duties while returning the product and the same will be deducted from refund amount. For exchange, customer will bear the shipping charges for the exchanged product shipped to customer and the same will be adjusted accordingly.
- In the event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products, the customer will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
- Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased, using the same payment mode. Refunds are processed within 7-10 working business days.
- A customer is entitled to refund only in case of defective/damaged product. Please note that no refunds shall be allowed if the customer is dissatisfied with the color, size, shape, quality of the product, only exchange is allowed in such cases.
In case of any queries related to returns and exchange, we advise you to call us at +91 72591 66916 (Mon – Fri9.30am to 6.30 pm IST) or email your query to email@example.com.