Pink with Orange Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Pink with Orange Kanchipuram Silk Saree with Zari Butta on the body and Zari Border. Includes unstitched blouse.
This product is a part of our London collection and is available only for customers in the UK. To place an order, call us at +44 20 8900 1308 between 11:00 to 19:00 BST.
Zari Type Half-Fine Zari
Border Zari Border
Border Type Self
Pattern Zari Butta
Saree Size 5.4 Meters
Blouse Size 0.9 Meters
Blouse Type Matching
Blouse Color Pink with Orange (Zari Brocade)
Fabric Purity Pure
Ornamentation Type Zari Work
Category: This is an exquisite Kanchipuram silk saree crafted in the temple town of Tamil Nadu. Colour: A harmonious blend of complementing colours. Pattern: Zari Butta and Zari Border Fabric Quality: Pure
The color rendition of the products may vary according to the ambient lighting conditions and the color calibration of digital LED devices. If you would like more clarity before your purchase, please contact our experts at +91 80689 20338 ( Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 11:59 pm IST) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- No return, exchange or cancellation will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- No return, exchange or cancellation is applicable on dress material /fabric orders and Gift Vouchers. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only