Gift Voucher 500 INR
Terms and Conditions:
1. This voucher is redeemable for items worth Rs.500/- at any time from any of the Nalli stores across India.
2. No Cash refunds, in part or full, against this voucher.
3. Should your purchase value exceed the value of this voucher, the differential value should be paid.
4. This voucher is redeemable by the bearer. No replacement or compensation is permissible for the lost vouchers.
5. Mutilated or defaced gift vouchers will not be honored.
6. Once voucher is issued, the company will not entertain any request for cancellation. Any exchange by the bearer will be considered a valid discharge of company’s liabilities.
7. Valid for 180 days from the date of issue.
8. This gift voucher is not valid without authorized signature and the company’s seal.
9. Nalli reserves the right to alter any of the terms & conditions of this voucher at any time without prior notice.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- No return or exchange will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only