Pink Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Pink Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Please enter the registered Email ID and Mobile No. to view the prices of the products.
Membership verified. Loading..
This number or Email ID is not registered with Nalli Singapore Club Silk
Price on Request
This product is a part of our Singapore collection, and is available only for customers in the Singapore. To place an order, call Nalli Chinnasami Chetty at +65-62998676 between 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM GMT+8. Sunday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM GMT+8.
Pink Kanchipuram Silk Saree with Plain body and Skirt border. Includes Unstitched Blouse.
The color rendition of the products may vary according to the ambient lighting conditions and the color calibration of digital LED devices. If you would like more clarity before your purchase, please contact our experts at +91 80 4612 6201 ( Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 11:59 pm IST) or email us at email@example.com
Border Skirt Border
Border Type Contrast
Length 5.5 Meters
Fabric Purity Pure
Pattern Plain Body
Blouse Color Black
Blouse Length 0.7 Meters
- All prices are inclusive of GST. Ships within 1 - 2 business days.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
- Nalli is known for its handloom sarees, they are specially crafted by the weavers with time and effort; which is solely dedicated to make a unique masterpiece. In this handloom sarees, you would notice, there would be weavers’ measurement mark in every meter. Majorly this above mention would be for Banarasi, Chanderi, and Tussar.
- Dip & Dyed is a technique is to dip the border or pallu in a contrast color to get the richness and color which is a natural dyeing process, the color penetrates through the body. Majorly the above-mentioned would-be Mysore Crepe and Bangalore Silk.
- We have a few differently designed sarees which would have the border on either side of the saree.
- In few of the sarees, there would be cross weaving between the body and the pallu; which is quite natural and is a sign of pure handloom sarees. The above mentioned can be seen in Kanchipuram embossed, Coimbatore Silk and Kora Cotton Sarees.
- Due to the nature and dip dyeing of the sarees like Chiffon, Crepe, and Tussar and Georgette sarees, etc. tend to have lesser lengths when compared to Kanchipuram sarees. i.e. 42 inches unlike the length of 44-48 inches in Kanchipuram Sarees, but this doesn't take away the elegance and the grace of the saree.
- As a mark of pure handloom, we tend to see few marks in the Selvedge of the handwoven saree which is because the fabric is pined and held in the tensioned warp against the weft.
- In Tussar, we have Supplementary Slub Yarns which is to give a raw and natural touch to the saree.
- In handloom sarees; you might tend to see a few tiny holes and stitches between the blouse piece and the saree body to differentiate. No damage to the saree is caused because of it.