Royal Blue Mysore Crepe Silk Saree
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
- Dip and Dyed is a technique is to dip the border or pallu in a contrast color to get the richness and color which is a natural dyeing process, the color penetrates through the body. It will be majorly seen on Mysore Crepe.
- Due to the nature and dip dyeing of the sarees like Crepe, tend to have lesser hight when compared to Kanchipuram sarees. I.e. 42 inches unlike the hight of 44-48 inches in Kanchipuram Sarees, but this doesn't take away the elegance and the grace of the saree.