Rose Gold Bhagalpuri Tussar Silk Saree
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
- Nalli is known for its handloom sarees, they are specially crafted by the weavers with time and effort; which is solely dedicated to make a unique masterpiece. In this handloom sarees, you would notice, there would be weaver's measurement mark in every meter which you could find on a few of the tussar sarees.
- As a mark of pure handloom, we tend to see a few marks in the Selvedge of the handwoven saree which is because the fabric is pined and held in the tensioned warp against the weft.
- Due to the nature and dip dyeing of the sarees like Chiffon, Crepe, and Tussar and Georgette sarees, etc. tend to have lesser lengths when compared to Kanchipuram sarees i.e. 42 inches unlike the length of 44-48 inches in Kanchipuram Sarees, but this doesn't take away the elegance and the grace of the saree.
- In Tussar, we have Supplementary Slub Yarns which is to give a raw and natural touch to the saree