Pink and Gold Kanchipuram Silk Saree
The spellbinding beauty of pink and gold is woven beautifully in this Kanchipuram saree. The elegance of the saree is accentuated through the zari brocade placed all over the body of the saree. The saree comes with a contrast turquoise zari border and zari pallu which adds to the grandeur of the saree. It includes a contrast turquoise blouse which is a great match to the saree.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- No return or exchange will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
- Nalli is known for its handloom sarees, in few of the sarees, there would be cross weaving between the body and the pallu; which is quite natural and is a sign of pure handloom sarees. The above mentioned can be seen in Kanchipuram embossed sarees.