Olive Coimbatore Cotton Silk Saree With Without Border
Green Coimbatore Cotton Silk Saree with Thread Butta on the body and Without Border. Includes unstitched blouse.
Out of stock
Material Cotton Silk
Border Without Border
Pattern Thread Butta
Saree Length 5.4 Meters
Blouse Length 0.7 Meters
Blouse Type Contrast
Blouse Color Navy Blue
Weight 0.405 kg
Fabric Purity Pure
Category: The beauty of this Coimbatore silk saree lies in its intricate zari border and vivid colour palette . Colour: A regal and glorious shade of green Pattern: Thread Butta and Without Border Fabric Quality: Pure
The color rendition of the products may vary according to the ambient lighting conditions and the color calibration of digital LED devices. If you would like more clarity before your purchase, please contact our experts at +91 80689 20338 ( Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 11:59 pm IST) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- No return, exchange or cancellation will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- No return, exchange or cancellation is applicable on dress material /fabric orders and Gift Vouchers. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only