IMPORTANT UPDATE ON COVID19: As per government directives, our physical stores are closed till April 14, 2020. Our website is fully functional and our team is safely working from home. Deliveries may take longer than usual. Stay safe, shop from home!
Multi Color Kanchipuram Saree
Multi Color Kanchipuram Saree
Multi Color Kanchipuram Saree with Checked design on the body. Includes unstitched blouse
The color rendition of the products may vary according to the ambient lighting conditions and the color calibration of digital LED devices. If you would like more clarity before your purchase, please contact our experts at +91 72591 66916 ( Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 11:59 pm IST) or email us at email@example.com
Border Without Border
Length 5.5 Meters
Fabric Purity Pure
Blouse Color Peacock Blue
Blouse Length 0.75 Meters
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- No return or exchange will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
- Nalli is known for its handloom sarees, they are specially crafted by the weavers with time and effort; which is solely dedicated to make a unique masterpiece. In this handloom sarees, you would notice, there would be weavers’ measurement mark in every meter. Majorly this above mention would be for Banarasi, Chanderi, and Tussar.
- Dip & Dyed is a technique is to dip the border or pallu in a contrast color to get the richness and color which is a natural dyeing process, the color penetrates through the body. Majorly the above-mentioned would-be Mysore Crepe and Bangalore Silk.
- We have a few differently designed sarees which would have the border on either side of the saree.
- In few of the sarees, there would be cross weaving between the body and the pallu; which is quite natural and is a sign of pure handloom sarees. The above mentioned can be seen in Kanchipuram embossed, Coimbatore Silk and Kora Cotton Sarees.
- Due to the nature and dip dyeing of the sarees like Chiffon, Crepe, and Tussar and Georgette sarees, etc. tend to have lesser lengths when compared to Kanchipuram sarees. i.e. 42 inches unlike the length of 44-48 inches in Kanchipuram Sarees, but this doesn't take away the elegance and the grace of the saree.
- As a mark of pure handloom, we tend to see few marks in the Selvedge of the handwoven saree which is because the fabric is pined and held in the tensioned warp against the weft.
- In Tussar, we have Supplementary Slub Yarns which is to give a raw and natural touch to the saree.
- In handloom sarees; you might tend to see a few tiny holes and stitches between the blouse piece and the saree body to differentiate. No damage to the saree is caused because of it.