Green with Blue Dual Tone Banarasi Silk Cotton Saree
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
- Nalli is known for its handloom sarees, they are specially crafted by the weavers with time and effort; which is solely dedicated to make a unique masterpiece. In this handloom sarees, you would notice, there would be weaver's measurement mark in every meter. Dip and Dyed is a technique is to dip the border or pallu in a contrast color to get the richness and color which is a natural dyeing process, the color penetrates through the body. Majorly you may find it on Banarasi sarees.
- Due to the nature of dip dyeing of the sarees like Banarasi Tussar tend to have a little lesser length when compared to Kanchipuram sarees. i.e. 42 inches unlike the length of 44-48 inches in Kanchipuram Sarees, but this doesn't take away the elegance and the grace of the saree.