Great care and effort has been taken to present the Sarees and other garments in our website to match their Original color and grandeur. Since our pictures are of Very High Quality it may take some time to download. Please be patient and allow the pictures to get completely downloaded before you can view or order it. We always try to minimize color variations between the actual product and that displayed on the screen. However, the colors of the Sarees and other garments shown on the web catalogue may vary slightly from the original product due to various reasons like,
- Variations in monitor resolution levels
- Having a poor VGA card(Display Card)
- Having the minimum color setting in your Monitor Display Properties
- Setting the Brightness and Contrast levels of your monitor to low or high values
The following setting will help you view the Sarees and garments presented in our website closest to their original colors.
- Set the Screen Resolution to 1024*768 pixels minimum
- Make your Monitor support more than 256 colors, by changing the Display settings
- Set your Monitor Brightness value to 75% of Maximum value
- Similarly set your Monitor Contrast value to 85% of Maximum value
If you have any further clarifications, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Go ahead and have a great time shopping at Nalli.