Blue Mysore Chiffon Saree
The color rendition of the products may vary according to the ambient lighting conditions and the color calibration of digital LED devices. If you would like more clarity before your purchase, please contact our experts at +91 80689 20338 ( Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 11:59 pm IST) or email us at email@example.com
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- No return, exchange or cancellation will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- No return, exchange or cancellation is applicable on dress material /fabric orders. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
- In handloom sarees; you might tend to see a few tiny holes and stitches between the blouse piece and the saree body to differentiate. No damage to the saree is caused because of it.
- Due to the nature and dip dyeing of the sarees like Chiffon, Crepe, and Tussar and Georgette sarees, etc. tend to have lesser lengths when compared to Kanchipuram sarees i.e. 42 inches unlike the length of 44-48 inches in Kanchipuram Sarees, but this doesn't take away the elegance and the grace of the saree.